Sunday, May 5, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog!

If you check out the "about me" section you will get a good idea about why I am here.  My husband and I have decided to embrace an alternative lifestyle.  The more we learn about it and dive into it we find that it works for us. 

The sections to the side will answer a lot of the questions regarding why we have chosen this way of life.  Our daily rules are also listed.  We also have rules for when we are doing more traditional BDSM activities.  I am glad to share those with you through email.  thiswife2013@gmail.com.

The rules we have created are very specific to the needs in our life.  Some of the rules I have asked him to implement because I need help with them. Some he has put his foot down about.  More are sure to come as we get into this and find our needs to be more or less. 

I know some people will have difficulty with the punishment part of our arrangement.  I'll be honest, I did at first.  But it helps focus me.  We talk during them.  I haven't opened up to my husband in the way I have with punishment in a really long time.  I am also being more honest with him.  all these things are REALLY good for me. 

My husband is fair, but he is stern.  I questioned his ability to follow through on this but he does.  Even when I do not want him to.  Sometimes it really just sucks.  But being held accountable and then being able to move on is important.  There is no longer blow ups or fights about something that happened months ago.  After a punishment we move on. 

I hope this has been a good introduction.  One of my rules is to write on here 3x a week.  I will leave you all with what happened last night.  It may seem really harsh to some but this has been an ongoing issue with me. I have been punished for the same thing multiple times in the past week. 

I returned home from an event with my mom. The hardest time of the day for me is when I walk through the door.  I become frustrated and overwhelmed with the laundry I see, or the dishes piled up.  Looking back the house wasn't even that messy but I got lost in my frustration.  I snapped and blew up at husband.  I used harsh words.  I wouldn't even let him calm me down.  Through the evening I fired comebacks and cuss words at him.  He eventually gave up on me and got really quiet. I took a shower.  In the shower my head cleared and I realized what I had done.  I did not respect him, I snapped at him, and I wasn't honest with my feelings.  I knew I needed to go to him when I got done in the shower and I knew I was in for it.


He was understanding, like always, but he was upset.  We talked and hugged for a little bit, but then he got serious.    Earlier in the week A similar event had happened and He had told me what would happen if it happened again.  He didn't even tell me what was going to happen. I knew.   We have a list of 4 punishment that husband uses. They can be used in various degrees of harshness depending on the offense. 

They are

1. kneeling - to be quiet and listen and realize I cause others pain.
2. soap in mouth- to clean out my mouth when I use harsh words.
3. cold showers-  to understand I shock him when I do not follow rules
4. spankings- my words and actions hurt others.

Because this was a pretty serious issue with myself I would be getting a 3 part punishment including soap, a cold shower, and a spanking.  some may think that is really harsh. But because it had happened before multiple times and   he had warned me it was going to happen I knew he was going to follow through. 

I hate soap and the  cold showers are really hard to take. I immediately start to shake and tremble.  I am counting down the seconds in my mind. Usually the cold shower is the end of it.  He usually takes me out, puts a blanket around me, tells me he loves me and then we talk about how I can be better.  Last night, however I had another punishment coming.  He had me on my knees and elbows with my freezing cold bum out.   I then got 5 hard whacks with a leather belt. It hurt. A Lot. I am glad he stopped at five.  I was already in tears, begging him to stop.  

After he cuddled me into his arms, told me he loves me like he always does, and then gave me a few minutes to regain my composure.  I went to him after and broke down.  I don't want to become frustrated and say hurtful things.  I want things to be good. and so does he.  W are working on it.  Its important to mention that before and after every punishment we talk and say I love you. 

Last night is over and now we move on.  Today will be better. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!
    I look forward to coming back and reading along 3x a week :)

    MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland.
    And yea, personally, I am NOT a fan of the cold shower lol. It will cool down a person's temper mighty quick though!

    ReplyDelete