Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What was needed.

Boot camp was exactly what needed to happen. I love my husband.  He knows exactly what to do.  Not only did boot camp help me become submissive and accept his dominance, it helped my husband fill into his role ad the dominant.  It wasn't easy and it took 5 days of a very strict, intensive schedule with very hard punishments in the evening before It clicked.  I'm still not perfect.  I still can't seem to wake up on time  or I'll forget something small like drinking my water, etc but my attitude and willingness to accept my husband's judgment has greatly improved. 

I am also really proud of my husband for following through and being tough when he needed to be.  I am not an easy sub to deal with.  One of my more fond or maybe eye opening moments of the past week was when Husband was punishing me for not accepting his judgment.  Nothing out of the ordinary just me standing in our shower naked while he had the freezing cold water running over me. he moved the shower head around my bod while pouring a large glass of cold water over my head. I was shivering. Answering his questions with no, husband and yes, husband.  I was secretly counting the seconds in my head as he had set a time limit of 90 seconds.  When the conversation went lie this:

Husband:  You have asked me to take control, so that you can finally let go of some of the burden, is this correct?

me:  yes husband

Husband: Then why do you constantly question me?

me: this wife doesn't know husband

Husband: If you want to question me this is what is going to happen, do you understand?

Me: nods head

husband: respond!

me: yes husband

Husband : Just like you have no use for a Dom who doesn't follow through, I have no use for a Sub who doesn't listen. Understand?

Me: yes husband.

Shortly after the water was turned off and me a shivering mess. 

Of course he said I love you and cuddled me after and all was forgiven.

But that last thing he said really hit me.  What is the use if I wont listen and accept his word?  This wont work unless I learn to let go.  I am getting better.  When he warns me now I know to stop and just accept.  I'm not saying I haven't been punished for this since this happened, I have, but not nearly as much :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment