Tuesday, May 21, 2013


The rules have changed.

Part of deciding to be submissive to my husband is just that.  Being submissive.  I am/was really struggling with that.  May sound funny since it is what I want, but it’s not easy.  
We had a sit down conversation about it last night.  We can to the conclusion that what needed to happen was for all privileges, decision making, etc. to be taken away for a while.  Husband called it a boot camp.   Call me crazy but I agreed.  All rules listed on the side are the same but here is what is new:

1.
I can no longer use “I, me, my” when talking to husband.  I am to use “this wife”
2.
I will respond to all questions with no, husband or yes, husband,
3.
I will need permission to do anything.  I will need to ask.  I need to go to husband when I have completed a task to get the next.
4.
I am not to be on the same level as husband for the time being.  If he is standing, I am sitting, if he is sitting I am kneeling, etc.
5.
No sweets, soda, etc.
6.
Time limit for meals.

The goal of this is to get this wife into a submissive mind.  This wife will earn privileges back.  

How it is going so far
Rough.  This wife has a lot of difficulty accepting husband’s final say on things.  It gets this wife in lots of trouble.  This wife’s ass really hurts today.  The cane was used a lot yesterday.   This wife got very frustrated yesterday and did not respect husband.  This wife yelled, snapped, use foul language.  This wife is also have very much difficulty not using “I, me, my”  
However, this wife thinks it is working.  This wife thinks having everything taken away from the start would have been better.  
As for today, this wife is already in big trouble when she gets home from work.  This wife had a soda at lunch. This wife knew she was breaking a rule but thought she would get away with it.  This wife didn’t realize that she would be so guilty she would call husband and confess.  Husband is upset with this wife.   It makes it worse that the money for the soda was a reward for good behavior this morning, mean to be spent on juice.  This wife cried when she told husband.  But this wife knows that no matter how sorry she is that husband will follow through.  
This wife hopes she can get things in check and boot campcan end soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment